NU Fertility Offers
- IVF (In-vitro fertilization) procedure is suggested if you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility, your fallopian tubes are blocked, decreased sperm count or motility, severe endometriosis and advanced maternal age.
Both diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy for looking inside the cavity of the uterus and to correct an abnormal condition that has been detected during a diagnostic hysteroscopy.
- Fertility enhancing laparoscopic surgeries or minimally invasive surgery (MIS) that helps to cure the infertility causes like fibroids, endometriosis, pelvic adhesions (scar tissue in the pelvis) and uterine anomalies such as a uterine septum and adhesions (scar tissue inside the uterus – Asherman’s syndrome)
- Laparoscopic myomectomy for the removal of large fibroids or multiple fibroids
- Laparoscopic treatment of advanced stage endometriosis
- Laparoscopic ovarian drilling and chromopertubation
- Laparoscopic tubal reanastomosis (tubal ligation reversal)
- Laparoscopic removal of large benign ovarian masses or cysts
- Diagnostic laparoscopy and chromopertubation
- Follicular tracking by ultrasound to detect ovulation.
- Intra-uterine Insemination (IUI) / artificial insemination with donor sperms
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) for male infertility.
- Semen freezing/ embryo freezing/ oocyte banking
- Fertility preservation for cancer patients
- Third party reproduction using donor eggs.
- Sperm retrieval techniques: TESA (TEsticular Sperm Aspiration), TESE (TEsticular Sperm Extraction), microdissection-TESE, PESA ( Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
- Microscopic Varicocele surgery
- Microscopic Reconstructive Procedures: Vaso-Vasal anastomosis and Vaso-Epididymal anastomosis