Dr. Sneha J
MBBS, MD (OBG),DNB, FRM (Reproductive Medicine)
Dr. Sneha J is an Infertility specialist practicing at Rajajinagar, Bangalore. After gaining extensive clinical experience from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, she completed a fellowship in infertility from RGUHS. She specializes in providing the whole range of infertility treatment starting from infertility workup, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries, tubal surgeries, ovarian stimulation, IUI and, IVF/ICSI treatment with good success rate. Her expertise lies in treating patients with PCOS related infertility, recurrent IVF failure, and endometriosis. She provides donor egg IVF and donor sperm IUI/IVF services.
- Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Effect of Antitubercular Therapy on Endometrial Function in Infertile Women with Female Genital Tuberculosis, Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2016;16(2):101-8.
- Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Comparative Study of Laparoscopic Abdominopelvic and Fallopian Tube Findings Before and After Antitubercular Therapy in Female Genital Tuberculosis With Infertility, J Minim Invasive Gynecol. 2016 Feb 1;23(2):215-22
- Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Effect of antitubercular treatment on ovarian function in female genital tuberculosis with infertility, J Hum Reprod Sci. 2016 Jul-Sep;9(3):145-150.
Presentations and Posters :
- Podium presentation on “Effect of ATT on endometrial function in women with genital tuberculosis” at AICOG 2015 in Chennai, India.
- A poster on "Estrogen-oocyte ratio and its effect on pregnancy rate in women undergoing IVF-ET antagonist cycles" at LIFE 2015 in Bangalore, India.
- Coordinated IUI training program at Milann.
- She received the Robotic Surgeon Council scholarship award in April 2017.
Career Goal:To set up state-of-the-art, world-class technology in infertility treatment.
- Karnataka Medical Council.
- Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India.
- Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Indian Medical Association